- O beautiful for pilgrim feet
- Whose stern impassioned stress
- A thoroughfare for freedom beat
- Across the wilderness.
- America! America!
- God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
- Confirm thy soul in self-control,
- Thy liberty in law.
- America the Beautiful, Katherine Bates
- William Bradford , Governor of Plymouth Colony
Raise the song of harvest home;
All is safely gathered in,
Ere the winter storms begin.
God our Maker doth provide
For our wants to be supplied;
Come to God's own temple, come,
Raise the song of harvest home.