Thursday, December 27, 2012

On the First Day of Canon.....



 On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my camera showed to me....
Twelve Sequined Stockings

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my camera 
showed to me..Eleven shots of Levi




On the Tenth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
Ten Striped Fingers

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
.Nine Coated Cookies

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
.Eight Christmas Platters


 On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
Seven Silly Toppers










On the Sixth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me....
Six Amazon Gift Cards

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
Five Biblical Schlueters

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
Four Willing Wrappers

On the Third Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
Three Clowning Cousins

On the Second Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me.....
Two Grinning Griswolds



On the Last Day of Christmas, my camera showed to me...
One Comfy Cushion.....
And a houseful of loving family......

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful family memories you have to share! Thanks for linking them up to the Country Fair Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete